This role is for a full time position for a graphics designer for a printing company. Your role will mainly be to create visually attractive graphic and designs for customers and for our social media feed as well as our websites. .
Have a sense of taste with strong visual communications background and proficiency in mainstream designer’s tools i.e Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, dreamweaver in Mac etc.
- Min 2 years experience and having related Diploma and Degree or good portfolio of past work and experiences
- Strong knowledge in social media like Facebook and Instagram.
- Awareness and pride in a high quality product.
- Strong understanding the SEO and the development skills to support SEO are a plus.
- Must be able to multi-task and be organized in a fast pace working environment
- Resourceful, independent, enthusiastic and good presentation skills, Good communication skill, writing skill and time management
- This is a unique role that requires an ability to produce marketing materials, both digital and print material working on a wide range of items from brochures to web banners and web design, html edms, etc.
- Ability to work independently on project without detailed instructions
- Conceptualize, design and deliver print materials, web graphics and animations to support our marketing initiatives/promotions
- Creation of site layout/user interface from provided design concepts
- Responsible for crafting site promotions, email newsletters, flyers and online outreach campaigns
- Manage, update and review web graphics and social media on a daily basis
Please email us your detailed resume and portfolio to [email protected] and please provide:
3) Current/ Expected salary
5) Recent photo